Air Duct Cleaning Service
yOUR DUCTS ARE Dirty...
and we are the #1 company to do the job!
Best Air Duct Cleaning Service
best service in wisconsin
SimpliHome air duct cleaning service is easy to schedule when you work with us! We conveniently service Waukesha County, Wisconsin! SimpliHome is family owned and operated based out of Brookfield, WI. We are known for our exceptional work and excellent customer service. As a company we value our relationship with our customers and it shows in our 5-star Google reviews! Our company looks to build life long relationships with you and your family so you never think about going to the “other” guy. When you work with us you will see the difference!
Dirty Air Duct Cleaning Video
Captured with our gopro- Satisfying watch
Our Review Rating is 5.0!
We must be doing something right!
Free air duct cleaning Service Quote
we get back quickly
See how we clean air ducts!
Fun Video To Watch!
SimpliHome service area
where we go
Reasons to get your air ducts cleaned
Why it's important
Our Duct Cleaning Process
Managing Your Expectations
Our cleaning methods are strictly adhered to NADCA standards. NADCA stands for “National Air Duct Cleaners Association.” We maintain the highest standards for our air duct cleaning service. There are many cleaning systems and techniques out there, but we make sure we get every inch of your dirty air ducts cleaned. Enjoy the benefits of clean ducts and lower energy costs!
SimpliHome provides you with multiple before and after photos so you see exactly what we cleaned in your home. Transparency and honesty are some of our top values as a company. Therefore, we hope that you choose to work with us for your dirty air duct needs.
Steps We Take
- We arrive on-time with a smile and introduce ourselves.
- Tour the home to get an idea of the ductwork layout.
- Answer any questions.
- Begin unloading our air duct cleaning system & equipment.
- Turn off furnace, drill two 8-inch holes in your main trunk lines for our 5000 CFM HEPA vacuum to suck out debris.
- After equipment is setup, we then start with cleaning your return vents starting on the top most floor of the home then we come back and do the supply vents.
- Our high powered airline and whips will be brought to each vent location to start cleaning the entire duct.
- Before & after photos are taken at each vent to ensure we directed our tools in the right direction and the lines are clean.
- We continue this process throughout the home until each lines is clean
- After each line is clean we clean then we clean main trunk lines and furnace.
- When the cleaning is complete, we will patch up all holes with plugs and sheet metal plates.
- Disassemble equipment and load back into truck.
- Clean up after ourselves.
- Present before & after photos. Answer questions and ask for a great review!
Our Air Duct Cleaning Service Equipment
Only The Best Negative air Equipment
An air duct cleaning service can not be done properly if the right equipment isn’t used! That is why SimpliHome only uses the industry best tools to get your air ducts cleaned the right way!
**If the “other guy” shows up with a shop-vac or a brush that spins, fire them immediately!**
air duct cleaning pricing
we pride ourselves on transparency
are we the cheapest? no! but we are the cleanest!
Is any other company this transparent? Nope. Call them and they are going to nickel and dime you and confuse you so much it will make your head spin! In this business, you get what you pay for. We aren’t the cheapest air duct cleaning service and we aren’t the most expensive. It seems expensive at first, but then ask your self how much this cost a year? Hint: You only need this done every 5-7 years! You do the math!
Air Duct Cleaning $0.22
Complete duct system cleaning- charge per square foot
Dryer Vent Cleaning $40
Get your dryer vent cleaned while we are there! Popular Addon!
Bathroom Exhaust Fans $15
$15 per exhaust fan
Refrigerator Coils $45
Get your hardest working appliance in your home breathing easier! Save on utility bills big time!
You are not paying a premium, you are paying a respectable price to get your Air ducts cleaned properly.
Employees are all background checked
fully transparent Vent cleaning process
before & after photos
photos Presented after job completed
Family owned & Operated
SimpliHome was founded on the principles of providing a superior customer experience. We have built our reputation and are committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations from day one! Read our reviews if you don’t believe us!
Frequently asked air duct cleaning Service questions
Rather than searching the internet and finding an abundance of questions and answers, we decided to inform you in one location. Finding all the information you want to know about residential air duct cleaning services can be found right here on our website! Since this will be lengthy, you may skip to the answers about our air duct cleaning services with the quick links above. Did you know that your air conditioner ducts accumulate 40 pounds of dust a year?
What is air duct cleaning?
An air duct cleaning service is the process of removing dirt, debris and other contaminants that is circulating through your air conditioning & heating ductwork system that is depriving you and your family of healthy air quality in your home. Professional air duct cleaners use the national air duct cleaning association certified equipment that is necessary to properly clean the airways in your home. Only by having your HVAC system full cleaned by a licensed and trained professional is the only way to ensure that your system is operating at peak efficiency and not cycling contaminants throughout your home.
Airborne contaminants in your HVAC system include:
- Construction debris
- Drywall dust
- Dust mites
- Decomposing animals and insects
- Rodent feces
- Pet hair and pet dander
- Dead skin cells
- Pollen & other environmental elements
- Microbial growth
- Asbestos (Contact a remediation company immediately if you have this in your home! Most harmful contaminants in your home!)
Homeowners who have difficulty with allergies will find relief in getting their air ducts serviced and cleaned. Removing these contaminants in your ducts will benefit everyone living in your home. Make sure your air duct cleaning company is using the proper duct cleaning equipment!
How much does ductwork cleaning cost?
When you are doing a quick google search for costs, you will come up with some popular big box companies offering their insights into the costs related to cleaning flexible ducts. The problem with those generalized costs is that they are not accurate at all. Ductwork cleaning costs vary from region to region. There are multiple factors that contribute to the cleaning cost of your homes dirty ducts.
AC Duct Cleaning Costs Factors:
- Size of your home measured by square feet
- How many vents your home has
- How many furnaces your house has installed
- Where your HVAC furnace is located on the residence (Attic, Crawl Space, Basement, ETC.)
- Style of home
- Year of home
- Are your air vent covers vintage and/or painted over?
Typically, in Wisconsin, air duct cleaners are priced by how many vents you have in your home. By counting the vent registers in a home, a homeowner has a clear idea of the what the duct cleaning project will cost.
Air duct cleaning average costs in Wisconsin
- Charged by the total number of cold and warm air vents (Most Companies) $18-$25 Per Vent
- Charged by total square footage of the home (Some Companies) $0.18 – $0.50 Square Foot
- Charge a flat rate fee (Low end & Low-Quality vent cleaning companies) $99.00 – $300 flat rate fees. Be skeptical of these companies! Do your research! Ask for lots of photos!
You will MORE THAN LIKELY pay a PREMIUM for an air duct cleaning by these two types of companies:
- HVAC Companies $1000-$2500
Why do they charge so much? The answer is because they can! HVAC companies’ primary business is to repair, fix and install furnace systems. They make way more money on this part of their business so when they have a customer ask how much, they just throw out a large number hoping you will bite!
- Air duct cleaning service companies with a duct truck (Minimum $1000)
Health Benefits of getting your home air ducts cleaned
A professional air duct cleaning service benefits your health, improves indoor environment and your HVAC system efficiency therefore having your ducts cleaned is a good way to ensure that you are promoting a happy, healthy home for your family to live and breathe in! Another great benefit to having your airways cleaned is knowing that your HVAC system is running at peak efficiency, and you are saving money on air filters and energy bills.
Benefits of air duct cleaning include:
- Better air quality for easier breathing
- Reduce allergens and respiratory irritants
- Decrease unpleasant smells and odors
- Improve air flow efficiency and lower utility bills
- Save on HVAC furnace maintenance
- Prolong the life of your most expensive appliance in the home!
How do I know if my air ducts need to be cleaned?
- Vent registers are clogged with dust fragments
- Air filters are dirty and are being changed out monthly.
- Odors and smells emanating from your vents
- Smelling a musty and mildew scent coming from your furnace supply ducts
- Poor airflow coming from the vent covers
- Rodents and other vermin are using your ducting as a home.
- Dust rapidly descends upon your furniture after recently cleaning.
- 5-7 years since your last cleaning
- Pet’s and family animal hair blankets the home.
- Major renovations happened in the residence recently.
Does air duct cleaning make a mess?
Factors that contribute to a dusty house
If your thinking clean air ducts is going to solve all your dust issues around your home, then you may want to consider the other factors that contribute to dust and air quality in your home if you are looking to save money on Swiffer pads.
- Pets that shed
- Living near a dirt road
- Your cleaning habits
- Vacuum frequency
- Dusting regularity
- Clutter in your home
- Cleanliness of drapes, carpet, bedding, rugs and other décor
- Changing furnace filters
- HVAC ductwork cleaning hasn’t been done
These are all reasons why your house is so dusty. Start tackling some of these cleaning tasks on a regular basis if you are looking to reduce the dust and allergens floating around your home. Carpet cleaning will help tremendously as we always recommend this to our customers when they have dust issues.
Questions to ask before hiring an air duct cleaning service company
There are many slimy companies in the air duct cleaning service industry. They are wolves feasting on sheep that aren’t properly guarded! By asking the right questions, the potential duct cleaning company you plan to hire should be a nice experience for you.
- First do your due diligence & read customer reviews! This one can’t be stressed enough!
- Ask for references of the people that reviewed the company.
- Inquire about their cleaning process
- Get to know the types of duct cleaning equipment that are out there and go with a company that is using a minimum of 175PSI gas-powered air compressor, HEPA vacuum that has a minimum of 5000 CFM of negative air pulling debris out, and the types of agitation tools the company uses.
- Pricing is a dead give away of a poorly run duct cleaning company. If they can’t give you an accurate quote over the phone or email after they ask you questions about your home, then run! Air duct companies that offer cheap prices such as the infamous $99 unlimited vents cleaning special is going to cost you more in the long run!
- Licensing, Bonding, Insurance- Ask for proof if they seem suspicious!
- Lastly, ask if the company screens and vets their employees. You don’t want criminals running wild in your home!
Asking the right questions will ensure you get a quality service and a professional air duct cleaning service.
Cities, Towns & Villages We Service in Wisconsin
Big Bend, WI
North Lake, WI
North Prairie, WI
Okauchee Lake, WI
Summit Corners, WI